Friday, June 17, 2011

168/365

This morning we went bowling...or "balling" as Caroline says.  The girls had such fun and Emily helped Caroline a lot.  She's like a little momma bird. 

At one point during our excitement, Emily said, "Allison?  Why are you doing it that way?"  And Allison replied, "Uh, Emily?  Cause that's how I roll." 

I was dying.

Today's prompt:  fun

168 of 365_edited-1

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Most excellent! This fun shot shows just how much love and care you've always given them. It warms my heart.

Alan said...

Awesome photo, but the girls' comments really made my morning. :-)

Celia G @ Breakfast at Target said...

OOOH! I'm not sure if you approved my viewing or I got through by accident, but I've missed your posts so much! I have a day poolside I'll be catching up...

As for bowling/balling, I'm TERRIBLE at it -- BUT I absolutely love it!!! My long time boyfriend is awesome it but hates bowling (the rented shoes freak him out, HA!). In other words, I'm coming bowling y'all. ;)

"Breakfast at Target"
www.breakfastattarget.com