Sunday, June 19, 2011

169/365

Today we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel.  It was Emily's idea.  She's been begging to go for weeks.  After that yumminess, I found these little sweets in the Cracker Barrel store.  Right away, it made me think of my Papa.  He would buy these all the time and keep them in the kitchen...in the cookie jar.

Now we have some....

...in the kitchen....

...in a cookie jar.

169 of 365_edited-1

4 comments:

Misty said...

Love the angle you chose. I LOVE those. I like to put one in a cup of hot chocolate.

Celia G @ Breakfast at Target said...

Those are one of my most FAVORITE candies and my Grandpa would always have a stash for us, too! :) Not to mention, breakfast at Cracker Barrel is amazing... if I could wake up to their hashbrown casserole every morning, I'd never have a bad day ever again!

PS. If you're a coffee drinker, I swear by their bagged coffee in the gift shop.... got it as a joke one year for my dad (for Father's Day, oddly enough) and we tried it together. And I'm ob.sessed.

Olivia Burn said...

Wow! I love this photo and I love the angle you chose! And my grandad loves Cracker Barrel!
- Olivia xx

thatismystyle-styleguru.blogspot.com

Valeria said...

This is just wonderful. Love the colors and composition