Monday, June 20, 2011

171/365

She ate four pieces. 

After the second she looked at me and asked, "Why am I always the only one left eating watermelon?  Why does everyone else go play and I'm still here?  Just eating?" 

171 of 365_edited-1

I'm not crazy about my editing of this photo, but this shot was my favorite so I'm going with it. It was either this one or a photo of a potty training three year old.

In the middle of the potty training part.

So I chose this one. (You're welcome.)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great picture! Love the big eyes! I can totally relate -- I LOVE me some watermelon, too!

Cassy said...

Great photo!

Blessed Rain said...

Great photo! I love the funny face as she is about to dig in for another bite!

Winscribbles said...

I just came upon your blog. I love your photos! They are great!! :)

honeyinthetummy.blogspot.com

mia said...

oooh, she is soooo sweet (:

Celia G @ Breakfast at Target said...

OHMYGOSH - No seriously, I was (and still am) that kid, sitting and eating watermelon while all the other little rugrats went frittering about... left me to devour what was left. I'm totally hitting up the farmer's market this week for some serious watermelon goodness!

And she is TOO stinkin' cute... freckles, beautiful blue eyes? She's gonna be TROUBLE, Mama. :)

Linda said...

I agree with all the other comments. This is a great photo--the expression is priceless. Great capture.