Tuesday, June 21, 2011

172/365

Day Three of Potty Training Boot Camp

We haven't left the house for THREE days...outside of taking the girls to taekwondo for 40 minutes yesterday.

And during that little trip? I double dog dared Caroline to wet her pants.

I gave her "the look" and she decided to wait 'til home.

Sheesh. I'll be glad when this Miss Stubborn McStubbornpants finally realizes that she loses this one.

Really, Caroline. I know this story and I win in the end.  I've looked ahead and I see you in kindergarden. Guess what? You aren't wearing Dora pull ups.


172 of 365_edited-1

3 comments:

Miss Nemo said...

I'm trying to toilet train 2 x 2.5 year old boys!

And I just keep thinking, no one has ever heard of an 18 year old still refusing to go to the potty, right?

That thought is keeping me going.


Thanks for inspiring me everyday with your photos - even if I am all the way over in Australia.

Misty said...

lol. This is great!!!

Valeria said...

I love your work. I am not sure why you disappeared from the blogs I follow.