Wednesday, June 22, 2011

173/365

I don't know what you all are doing with your kids for summer break, but it can't be any more fun that what we're doing. 

You would not believe how much my girls loved cleaning windows and shutters this morning. 

No.  I'm serious. 

They did it with such joy and gusto, too. 

I decided to repay them by treating them to lunch and playtime at McDonald's. 

Like I said, I'm not sure what you are doing to entertain your little ones during this break, but whatever it is?  You're trying way too hard.  Just give 'em some Windex, a couple of towels and a vacuum and watch them have a heapload of fun. 

Today's prompt?  windows

173 of 365_edited-1

I clicked it up a notch this month and focused on dramatic window lighting. Check out all of the others that have stepped up their game this month, too. You can head on over to Click it Up a Notch to have a look!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, mommys little helper.

www.suite4e.com

(I'm having a GIVEAWAY on my blog-ends Friday)

Alan said...

Is the left window with the doodles on it "before" cleaning? I hope so :-)

Tracy said...

Super adorable!! It looks like you have really tall windows like we do. Any pointers on where to purchase curtains? I really need to dress our windows up ;) thanks!!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Love that your Donkey made the pics....so fun!! I was over the moon to see my cat there too!!! Am happy dancin' with you! BTW...I adore the donkey!!!
The kiddos are darling!!
Sarah - Cottage Garden Studios :)

Miki Aya said...

Aww, she's so lovely ;) helping with housework and stuffs.

Laurie said...

OR...we could invite your kiddos over for a "playdate" :) I love the light!

Kritika Mehta said...

Its overwhelming how much fun you have with your daughters.

Love
http://labelpurple.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to hard. Windex...that's where it is at!! Love this photo.

Valeria said...

What a great capture. I love the light in it. Gorgeous.

Courtney said...

Wow! I love the dramatic light! I have working on that a ton over the last week! I love the softness of the light coming through the window! What a clever idea to get the kiddos cleaning windows! I don't doubt that they loved it!! Thanks for linking up! This is fantastic!

Sara said...

Love it! Great capture and light!

LivingFree said...

I love the capture and lighting! Great job.