Thursday, June 23, 2011

174/365

I had a terrible time choosing on this one....black and white?  color.  black and white?  color.

She'd spent the morning watching her sisters color with marker.  She then decided to color with marker, too.

On herself.   

The only visible Crayola tat in this photo is the one on her little knee.  However, don't be fooled.  There were marks all over that body. 

Still potty training...which explains the skin-ness of this one.  And she's looking up towards the door because that's where her payment for photos is.... a teeny row of M&Ms on the sill. 

Today's prompt:  contemplation

174 of 365_edited-1

7 comments:

Miki Aya said...

she is so adorable! ;)

Wendy Williams said...

I agree! So cute!!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Very cute. Love this capture.

V said...

Haha I love that her m&ms are up on the door :)

Leesha said...

What a stunning photo! Her eyes are so pretty. Ironically enough, my youngest colored all over herself with marker today too....but she focused more on her face then your daughter did. :)

Kritika Mehta said...

She's adorable! :)

Laurie said...

Beautiful. She is adorable and has beautiful eyes. :) And I am all about some bribery myself.