She looks so sweet laying in the grass.
Gorgeous!! Lovin' the backlight (I would say that, now wouldn't I?). :-)
I am a huge lover of backlighting and just love this one! I want a yard that flat to take a photo like this!! ;)
Look at that pretty girl on that perfectly manicured lawn! HA! Glad y'all got to come visit!
Perfect lighting! I love it!
Awesome.. Please can you share CAMERA & Lens details
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She looks so sweet laying in the grass.
Gorgeous!! Lovin' the backlight (I would say that, now wouldn't I?). :-)
I am a huge lover of backlighting and just love this one! I want a yard that flat to take a photo like this!! ;)
Look at that pretty girl on that perfectly manicured lawn! HA! Glad y'all got to come visit!
Perfect lighting! I love it!
Awesome.. Please can you share CAMERA & Lens details
Post a Comment