Three hundred and sixty five days? Really?
REALLY?!
Sheesh. It isn't a leap year or anything crazy like that is it?
This is getting tough and it's only Day 21. I'm seriously thinking of changing the topic of this blog. Not sure if I'll be feeling joyous on Day 175.
Besides, I took out the camera today and this one nearly melted.

10 comments:
Hehe! Just hang in there. You will be so glad that you did by the end of the year. Have you made a list of things you want to photograph? Things you want to try out...like slow SS's or panning, or random things like that? Those sort of things sort of help me keep things interesting for myself. I enjoy your blog. Don't give up!
I enjoy your pictures immensely! You have such talent. Don't give up!
Thank you for the encouragement, Laurie. :o)
I have some ideas in my brain...just need to jot them down, for sure. I guess now I'm just troubled by the fact that some days I may not want to photograph happy things and then it won't be all matchy-matchy with my "theme" for the year. (isn't that goofy?!) I seriously may change the title to "Just A Picture Of Any Ol' Thing"...or something. :oP
Thanks Misty! I guess we were posting at the same time!
Yes, you have amazing photos and I always look forward to seeing them! I was feeling the same way the last two days. I think we will each get inspiration from each other. And I think that anything you take pictures of could express Joy because just taking the photo brings you joy....or even us, the viewers joy :) Keep it up. I love your photos!
Awww! Look at her lip. Her eyes are stunning!
Oh goodness. Ca-ute picture! The commentary wasn't bad either. Haha.
AWWWW! The face!! :-)
Awww! Bless her heart! Cute picture, though!
Awwww, poor baby. Looking at it put a frown on my face!
Post a Comment