Sunday, January 23, 2011

23/365

The photo that I had in my mind just wasn't working out today.  I'm not giving up on it, but I was a little bummed out that it wasn't happening.  Instead, Allison and I walked around outside to decompress and made some super rad shadows in the afternoon sun.  She turned around for a second and gave me this sweet little face.

I'm bettin' my bottom dollar that this photo is way better than the other one I had in mind.

Boy.  Do I love this kid.  Her daddy's eyes, my freckles and one big ball of spunkiness.

23 of 365_edited-1

4 comments:

Branson said...

Perfect in its simplicity...

Vicki said...

How beautiful! Love those freckles and WOW, those eyelashes are amazing! :)

Kristin said...

I don't know what you had in mind, but I can't imagine it being any better than this! WOW!

Misty said...

She looks like a little doll. How cute!