Caroline would stay in the bathtub all day if I'd let her. If she's ever upset about something and near meltdown status? Plop her in the tub and she's back to her happy ol' self. She loves to "pay" and "sim" and "spash" in the water. This morning she paid and simmed and spashed for over 30 minutes.

9 comments:
Love your bathtub! SO pretty and what a cutie peeping over the top. My baby girl loves the bath too. She'd stay in there all day if I let her.
Man, that bathtub is awesome! I hope you hop in there with her from time to time. Or perhaps, by yourself after she goes night night :)
Cute picture!
This image is adorable! I love how small she looks peering over the edge of the tub :)
Beautiful tub! She is so cute peaking over the edge!
So cute!!
Wonderful composition. Excellent photo.
Really like this composition.
This is possibly one of the sweetest pictures I have ever seen!
Wha-! She looks TINY in that monster tub. It's like a pool for her, no wonder she loves it. :)
Post a Comment