Love it! Are you going to shoot with it or just use it as a prop?
I love it! I don't know what to look for on ebay, but I would love a bunch of antique cameras to decorate with.
Very cute! I fell in love with it instantly.
OOOOOOO, I love it! I need one. Off to ebay I go.
Ohh! I need to go look too! Very fun!
Love vintage cameras!! Very neat shot!
Love this!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love it! Are you going to shoot with it or just use it as a prop?
I love it! I don't know what to look for on ebay, but I would love a bunch of antique cameras to decorate with.
Very cute! I fell in love with it instantly.
OOOOOOO, I love it! I need one. Off to ebay I go.
Ohh! I need to go look too! Very fun!
Love vintage cameras!! Very neat shot!
Love this!
Post a Comment