Wednesday, February 9, 2011

40/365

Today's prompt is passions and hobbies.

I could have photographed my husband and his iTunes obsession.  Or, my singing and drawing eight year old.  Or, my five year old and her passion for reading and dressing up.

But?  The only available subject was little Caroline.  It worked perfectly, however, seeing as how she is very passionate about coloring.  She really gets into it.  I mean....really gets into it.  She does this thing with her legs when she's really focusing on something.  She tenses her whole body, crosses her legs at her ankles and pumps her little legs.  She has a real passion for coloring and she means business.  

40 of 365_edited-1

8 comments:

Laurie said...

She looks very serious there. haha. What a sweet picture.

Branson said...

Composition, dof, expression... all wonderful! Great shot!

Melissa said...

Thanks!
Laurie, she was very serious. Those little legs were just a pumpin' under that table! :o)

kitten said...

Love how its focused on her hand, she looks so serious!

Misty said...

So cute!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

super cute...

Tracy said...

Just precious!! I love her little determined facial expression!

Trisha said...

Oooh, she IS serious.