Today's prompt? Space - where they are comfortable
I think I mentioned before that all three of our girls have (well, *had* in the eight year old's case) a lovey. So it's not necessarily where they are comfortable, but rather with what are they comfortable. Even this five year old still wants her lovey.
Tired? Where's my lovey?
Bored? Where's my lovey?
Lonely? Where's my lovey?
Sick? Where's my lovely?
Sad? Well...you get the idea.
Each day, after school, this one wants to rest on the couch with her blankies. Those cozy little things make her comfortable.

7 comments:
So sweet! Looks comfy to me.
Very sweet! Love toes photos ;) My children all have favorite blankies...makes life so much easier!
This is so sweet! Love it!
Ah, my girl has a lovie blanket too. I love the DOF in this. Cute piddies.
Sweet! Love feet shots with great DOF. :)
Cute! And I love how you composed this and the dof!
Love this one! Very creative. The composition is perfect. well done, M!
Post a Comment