Saturday, February 12, 2011

43/365

Today's prompt: Eyes of your loved one...the eyes are the window to the soul.

Emily. Sweet little Emily.

I didn't put too much creative thought into this one. Actually? I didn't put any creative thought into it. She's wearing her Upward uniform as we'd just came in from cheer and gobbled up some lunch. She's also not one that loves having her picture taken.  However, I knew I wanted her eyes for today's prompt. I can almost see straight into her sweetness...which is exactly what I was going for.


43 of 365_edited-1

5 comments:

Laurie said...

She looks like a sweetheart. I love her eye color too. :)

Tracy said...

She does look very sweet! Her eyes are beautiful as is she! Beautiful photo!!

Misty said...

She is just oozing with sweetness. What beautiful eyes!

Branson said...

This is fantastic! I love it!

Trisha said...

Ah, she looks beautiful.