Sunday, February 13, 2011

44/365

Today's prompt:  Routine...the mundane, day to day routines are often the part of life that we forget first.  Capture your loved one going through the motion of her day today.

Well?  This was easy.

With three little girls in the house?  Pouting is pretty darn routine.

Miss Pouty Poutsalot

7 comments:

Misty said...

So cute. I had to chuckle.

Laurie said...

Those freckles are darling.

Tracy said...

This made me giggle. I already see how my little girl tries to use the pout to her advantage. Very cute photo!!

Mrs. Fun said...

I love this :) I love her expression.
You should add it to the CLICK Flickr pool.

Melissa said...

Thanks everyone. She's very dramatic. Well...she's ONE of the dramatic ones. ;o)

Branson said...

The color in this photo is PERFECT! And yes I love the expression as well!

Trisha said...

OMG, I love it. Her freckles & her attitude & the colors of her shirt. Pouting is pretty popular at my house too.