Today's prompt is: Staying in...what do you do when you're at home together.
With the weather we've been having? We aren't exactly staying in, but we are staying at home...if that counts. When we are here at home we play outside a lot and Caroline loves to ride her bike. She likes to ride down our driveway and crash into the wall at the end.
No. I'm serious.
That's her idea of fun and seeing as how she's the third kid? We've lightened up a bit on what she can or can't do.
Wanna crash into the rock wall? Knock yourself out, kid.
She loves that little bike and cries and cries when it's time to head inside for a nap.
"But....but....but....can I seep wid my bicycle, PUH-LEEZE?!"
And in other news.....
I appreciate all of your sweet comments regarding the death of the laptop. It seems as though my photos have been recovered. Not sure about ALL of them, but Mr. Geeky Man sounds pretty darn positive! Yay!
Not only that? But, Pse has been loaded on the uncalibrated (yikes!) desktop, baby. We are go for launch.
Wow. What a difference a day makes.

4 comments:
What an adorable photo. So glad to hear he has been able to do some restoration on your laptop.
Love your style and talent. I found your blog while doing some blog hopping. Thanks for inspiring me today! I also did a 365 project in 2010 and I'm now doing a 52 weeks project for this year. Looking forward to following you on your journey. Stop by for a visit if you want: http:/jenuineimpressions.blogspot.com
So cute! I know what you mean abt the 3rd kid. Things seem to roll off your back easier, yeah?
Tony (6) & his friend next door, used to love crashing their big wheels inside their garage walls... It's a wonder they let him live, after that! Must be in the genes or DNA? Ask Tony about it... :)
Post a Comment