Thursday, February 24, 2011

55/365

Today's prompt: (Actually? It's yesterday's prompt that I skipped.) JUST DO IT! You know you have some awesome facebook photos of your loved one. Pick your favorite, copy it (save it) and print it to have forever!

I already printed this photo, but wanted to include it in my 365 project. This was taken a few years back and it's probably my all time favorite of these two sweeties. We were visiting Tony's new office and as we were leaving Emily (who was missing her top teeth) picked up Allison and just squeezed her to pieces. I remember that I was wearing Caroline in the Hotsling as she was oh-so-tiny at the time.

This one is just a snapshot, but it is my favorite Facebook photo of my girls.

55 of 365_edited-1

2 comments:

Misty said...

Creative way to display it. So cute!

Branson said...

I love this photo, and am amazed at the perfect color. I swear I have sooo much trouble with skin tones lately!