Thursday, March 31, 2011

90/365

Full frame is in the house!!!  Yay!  I'm having such fun with it, but I think there is a wee bit of a learning curve with that depth of field thing. 

Caroline was happy to play full frame today, but only if I let her get her little hands on her sister's Nintendo DS. 

90 of 365_edited-1

6 comments:

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Beautiful! The color of her skin looks awesome!

Tracy said...

This is just adorable!! I would love a full frame...my D300s will have to do for now :)

Laurie said...

Looks like your doing pretty good to me! Don't you love it! And yes, on my D80, I never in a million years would I shoot at f/4. On a FF you can still get beautiful bokeh. Opens up a whole new world.

Caroline's skin looks so creamy and pretty!

Valeria said...

Looks good indeed. She is just too cute

Kristine said...

Ah, stunning.

Jaime said...

This is precious...love her expression!