Caroline? Why Caroline loves the swing the best! I saw a similar shot on a blogging buddy's 365 blog and I've wanted to try it out, too. Today seemed like as good a day as any. To get this one, I pushed her just as high as she'd let me (she likes to go really high!), quickly sat down nearly right under the swing and aimed up. There is loads of equipment behind the swings, but I missed it all because of my angle. Thanks, Kristine, for the inspiration!
And in other news: I used Coffeeshop's Web Rounded Corners on this one and it should be automatically sharpening for me. Does it look sharp? Too sharp? Not enough sharp? Is there an easy way to get rounded corners without it trying to sharpen for me? I don't like not being able to see how much sharpening is going on. (can I use one more sentence with the word 'sharpen' in it? Op...just did!)
Also, thanks for asking about my biz blog! Actually, I do have one, but I've been keeping in on the down low. Why? Well, because it is terribly neglected. TER.RIB.LY. I'm tweaking it a bit and I'll be happy to share it with you when I upload the images from the lifestyle shoot.

7 comments:
Hmmm. I use coffeeshops rounded corners as well. I didn't know it sharpened automatically. I will have to look into that. I remember Kristine's photo and thought the same thing...I have to try that! This photo is a whole lot of awesomeness! Love the processing on it as well. Is that a coffeshot action? You have such cute little girls!!
I think we were commenting at the same time on each others blog! :) Your house sounds a lot like mine. Our front room is a rust red, kitchen yellow and livingroom some rust color and dark gray/brown(??) That sounds crazy as well. Let me know what you find! I thought your house looked adorable when I saw that photo of your sweet dog standing in your entry way. :)
So it looks like I win for being the one posting the most comments! Love PTM! I am going to look into the rounded corners thingy as well. Have a good night.
Love this shot! She looks like she's really enjoying herself, too! Well done!
I didn't know that about the Coffee Shops rounded corners either! I've been sharpening on top of it! I don't think I've ever even opened up that action to see what it is doing....I love this shot and may just need to copy you ;)
I love, love LOVE this picture!
Hello!! Just came across your blog and I just love your images and your words. Inspired. And kudos for you for doing a 365 and really sticking with it beautifully! I'm doing a project 52, that's about the most commitment I can handle! ;-) Looking forward to following along!
Post a Comment