Today's photo is inspired by Catherine, a fellow blogging buddy. She used her macro lens to photograph colorful cake decorations and it was just bursting with colorful sweetness. It was delightful!
So...I looked around my house and thought...Hey! My dear little mother-in-law left us some chocolates!! BINGO! And that means that this post is brought to you by Catherine, my ever-so-sweet mother-in-law, and some yummy M&Ms.
Also, can I just say? I really do appreciate all of the friends that I've met through our photography blogs. I just love reading about your kids and your adventures. I consider us buds...pals...amigos. I thank you so much for commenting on my photos, for leaving advice and pushing me to not give up. You guys? Why, you guys ROCK and I'm sending out big ol' smooches to you right now!!
Love you all heaps and heaps...

6 comments:
Pretty! I was inspired to take a macro photo of pastel Easter candy, too!! Great minds...
This is really pretty! I love the pastel colors. I need to do something like this too.
So pretty :-) great shot!
Terrific pastels. Love your center of focus.
Right back at ya, Melissa! Thank you for your comment this morning - it made my day! Hugs, my friend!
And happy Easter!
I love the blog friendships!! You are so sweet. I love everything about this photo. ;)
Post a Comment