Caroline loves this little part of our book, Arthur Goes To School. (Actually, it's from the public library, but technically it's our book since I paid a gazillion dollar late fee on it. It seems that Allison kept hiding it each time we would head out to the library to return it. When she was three. She's nearly six.)
I'm not sure which she loves more...the story of the three little pigs or the voices that I make when I read it to her.

5 comments:
Probably the voices. My middle son always gives me the strangest look when I imitate the characters in a book..lol. Cute pic...love how she is pointing.
Just love this time in her life and how you captured it! Precious!
Look at that little finger. How darn sweet! I love the colors, the comp, everything! Just perfect.
So sweet! I took a similar shot just the other day (haven't posted). We love to make character voices too :-)
Just happened upon your blog through Blogs of Note. Beautiful! Love this pic with the chubby little arm! As a mom who's getting close to an "empty nest", keep it up! Take lots of pictures. It's gone before you know it!
Post a Comment