Remember that time? That time I said I was going to do much better and photograph myself with the kids at least once a month?
Ah. Those were the days.
Somehow, I missed out on that little promise during the last two months.
I'm going to do much better (there are those words again) starting now.
Here is my self portrait with one of my lil' darlins.
And there ya' go.
By the way....has Blogger gone all caty whompus on y'all? It is totally different for me, but I think I'm diggin' it. Too bad I'm switching to Wordpress soon.
*hint hint*

5 comments:
What a great shot. I don't notice anything with blogger and you're not the first to say that. Hmmmm
Cute! I haven't noticed anything different with blogger either, but like Ashley said you aren't the first person to say that. Curious to know why more and more people are switching to wordpress.
will you get back to us on how well you like wordpress
I haven't noticed a difference either.. Hmm. Love your selfie!
Super cute.
Haven't noticed a difference either. But would LOVE to switch to wordpress, get my own domain, etc, etc. Haven't a clue where to start!
Post a Comment