Sunday, July 10, 2011

191/365

This weekend we've been in prayer about some things. 

Big time prayer.  At a crossroads kind of prayer. 

As we were getting ready for church, we were watching the choir of a nearby church on TV. 

They were singing one of my most favorite songs.  I thought...hmmm...how appropriate that song is. 

Then?  We were sitting at our own church listening to our choir.  And wouldn't you know it? 

They started singing the exact same song. 

Later in the service, I decided to look up the word "shield" in my Bible...since it's referenced in the song I'd just heard (twice). 

I turn the pages and end up here.... Psalms 3:3. 

191 of 365_edited-1


We found out just a bit ago?  That our prayers were heard. 

He?  Is good.

He?  Is a shield. 

He?  Is a bad mamma jamma. 

(You can here the song I'm referring to here:) 

4 comments:

stacey said...

Oh yes He is good.

Thanks so much for sharing this. And praise God for answered prayers!

Unknown said...

We know all about answered prayer in this family! (http://heymacomehereplease.blogspot.com/2011/06/kick-in-seat.html)

He IS a bad mamma jamma!!

Misty said...

So nice to know that God is always in control.

Laurie said...

Thanks for this post. I have been struggling with an issue that keeps popping up in my life. It is time to forgive, let go, move on. And give it up to the Big Guy to help me.